“WHY Some FOOTWEAR Cause Escalator Injuries”
I have not seen a brand that gets the compliments and rave reviews that Crocs shoes received. Not forgetting, there are many rubber clogs that resembled Crocs, but are actually an imitation brand. With slip-resistant soles, Crocs shoes were originally designed for boaters and fishermen to wear on slippery decks. Today, chefs, health care workers, custodians, and anyone who is on their feet a lot is enjoying the benefits of these shoes. To be objective, it is not just Crocs that pose a danger — any soft, pliable shoe, as can long and untied shoe laces, even flip-flops, can be dangerous on an escalator. The best way for parents to safeguard their children on escalators is to recognize and to minimize the entrapment dangers.
Here are a few other features that make Crocs special:
- Available for men, women and kids.
- Offered in a huge array of colors.
- Totally Vegan
- Made from a material that softens and warms with your body heat, allowing the shoes to mold to your feet.
- Resistant to the fungus and bacteria that causes foot and shoe odor.
- Holes around the bottom of the vamp allow for plenty of ventilation, while allowing air, sand and water to pass through.
- Incredibly easy to clean, these shoes are ideal for garden work or other wet and messy conditions.